Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#18)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share one (1) OR two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
4) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

Donna's Teaser Tuesday: Vanish by Sophie Jordan 


1) " Don't worry. I'm not going to kill you. It's just tranq gun. We'll keep you alive until we figure out what the hell you are "


2) "Then I see him slumped into the backseat of the car. The driver's door yawns open, letting the fog in. The smoky haze curls around his sleeping for tenderly. For a moment, I can't move. Only stare, strangling on my own breath. Even bruised and battered, he's beautiful "

Jessica's Teaser Tuesday:  Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma


1) "There is a long silence. All I can see is the top of Lochan's head. He leans towards me slightly. I reach up and put my arms around him and hold him tight. I lower my voice to a whisper. 'You're not just my brother, you're my best friend'"


2) "Only with Maya can I really be myself. We share the burden together and she is always on my side, by my side. I don't want to need her, to depend on her, but I do, I really do."

What's your Teaser Tuesday? 
Leave us a comment below.

2 comments:

Jennifer @ The Book Nympho said...

Sounds good. I have Firelight on my shelf, I need to get to it.


Here's both of my "teasers" for this Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday
Sexy Snippet

Bookish Brunette said...

Oooh awesome teasers!! I totally need to read Firelight before Vanish cones out!!!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis