Pages

Sunday 28 August 2011

Random Acts of Kindess: August Wrap-Up


Hey all! So it's that time again to show you all what we received and sent during the month of August. So, let's start:

Donna's Received


Zombie Queen of Newbury High from Siobhan - Totally Bookalicious
Almost to Die For from Misty - Bookaholic Book Club

* I am getting two books from Haley. They haven't arrived yet so I'll include them next month* 

Donna's Sent 


Die For Me & Out For Blood to Siobhan - Totally Bookalicious


Tiger's Curse & Tiger's Quest to Misty - Bookaholic Book Club


The Forest of Hands & Teeth to Lindsey - Lindsey's Bookshelf
First Drop of Crimson to Vanessa - Book Soulmates


Exile & Dirty Blood to Haley - YA-Aholic **Dirty Blood is from both Donna & Jess**


Ingo, Meridian, Faithful, Deception & Hearts at Stake to Haley - YA-Aholic
Forbidden to Kayleigh - K Books


Thank you for another AWESOME month of RAK's. I'll look forward to September! :) 

Jess's Received 


Wither from Bex - Kindle Fever
 My Soul to Save from Emma - Belle Books

Thanks Ladies! You're both awesome. 


4 comments:

Haley @ YA-Aholic said...

Thanks for all the awesome books Donna! Awesome RAK (; I hope you like the books I send you for RAK, and your birthday!!! (:

Tipsy Misty said...

Wow Donna your nuts how many you send out haha thank you very much for my books though :)

Book Passion for Life said...

Ha Misty; I just realised I'm missing three other books on there that I sent to people too. Lol

THANK YOU Haley, you're awesome! :)

Unknown said...

Some awesome books that you've received...New Follower!

Here's my "Monday" post.

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis