Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

TBR Reading Challenge 2012 - February Wrap Up


Hey Guys!
Just a quick post from me today. I wanted to tell you what books I managed to read for the month of February and a few notes about the challenge.

If you are taking part in the challenge, this month  Nicole from All I Ever Read -
Nicole's theme is Un-requited Love/Love Gone Wrong + Advice Column Challenge. So remember to head on over to Nicole's blog by clicking THIS LINK and linking up your reviews and entering the run challenge/giveaway.

So now I'm going to show you what books I read this month - I didn't read some of the books I showed you last month but and in total, I managed to read 9 books, but I'm only actually going to link up 6 of them because well, I'm feeling lazy and can't be bother to write another three reviews. lol.

So here are the books I read for February;
(Click the book cover to see each review)
Divergent (Divergent, #1) The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1) Beautiful Disaster
Hex Hall: Raising Demons Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2)

*I will also be linking up my four books from last month too because I was January's host.

For the month of March I will be challenging myself to read the following books;
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1) Destined (House of Night, #9) Heart On A Chain

So that's my plan for March. No doubt I will probably change my mind when it comes to it but that's the plan so far!

Happy Reading!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job, Donna!! Pretty sonn that TBR pile will be nothing but a wet spot on the floor.

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

The Summer I Turned Pretty holds a special place in my heart. I hope you enjoy. Also Mara Dyer is a pretty thrilling ride. Good luck with your goals.

miki said...

keep going ^^

Sam (Realm of Fiction) said...

Yay Donna! :) I can't wait to see what you think of Unbecoming... and Noah. ;)

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Ugh! I'm so behind on life! Someday soon I'm going to read those Fifty books, I swear!

Looks like you are doing great, Donna! And yay for being lazy. That happens to me too. :)

Kristin @ Addicted to HEA said...

Awesome job! I'm totally jealous! I don't blame you with the reviews!! I only read 3 TBR books this month and I can't seem to get to the 3rd review (grrrrr). 2 posts linked it is!!

Good luck next month!!
Kristin @myparahangover

Prangon said...

Nine is a good number, I was just too lazy and finished four books agh.

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis