Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

A Review for Forever Too Far (Too Far #3) by Abbi Glines

Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3)Posted by Jess
Release Date:June 10th, 2013
Finished Date: June 10th, 2013
Publishers: Self-published
Source: Bought
Format: e-book
Pages: 304
Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken.

Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.

Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.

Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.


Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far?

The Review: “When you find your reason for living, hold onto it. Never let it go. Even if it means burning other bridges along the way.” -Rush

Ok so! Where do I even start with this review. As you all know, I'm a huge Abbi fan...like huge. Massive girl crush on the lady huge! Yeah. And Naturally I had to have this book immediately. IMMEDIATELY! I almost couldn't get internet access to have ti downloaded and I nearly died a thousand deaths, but I got it, I started it, and I finished....IN ONE DAY! Yeah, that's how awesome this book, it's a wonderful ending to the perfect love story.

We get our duel narrative again in here from both Rush and Blaire and it was just so fantastic to be back with these two amazing people, that I just simply couldn't put it down. Forever Too Far follows on from the events of Never Too Far, and picks up with Rush and Blaire trying to work through their past issues and move on. (Trying to write this without spoilers is difficult).

Not only do we pick up with Rush and Blaire, but we get the full extent of them trying to deal with the bitch that is Rush sister Nan. She's raising hell and Rush has to jump in try and calm her down. Pfffft. Good luck Rush! Abbi has a real knack for introducing new characters and we get a couple of new characters and his brother Grant makes a more prominent appearance in the book which is fantastic, Abbi's secondary characters are all pretty well written and all have  apart to play in the book and the lives of Rush and Blaire. 

The thing about this book is you think that you've got plenty, and then BAM Abbi introduces new characters and adds a couple of narratives from Grant and that's it. You're done, you're hooked, you want more. And I do. I honestly can't wait to get into Grants head more, and I already love that Harlow will be his love interest,   that's really going to interesting to say the least, for all sorts of reasons which I won't say because it's a spoiler. 

Overall Forever Too Far was a perfect ending to Rush and Blaire. Their loose ends were tied up, they got their HEA and, even though there was no epilogue it was still perfect, and it's a trilogy that is going to stay with me for a long time like all of Abbi's books do. It's wonderful and I'm telling you, if you haven't picked up the series yet, then you really should. Be sure to read Twisted Perfection (Woods Story) before this one otherwise you'll get spoilers you don't want for Forever Too Far. 

Note: This is NOT YA. This book is only suitable for ages 17+ due to adult themes and sexual content.

I'm just going to leave you with some quotes from this fabulous book.


“I’m not ever letting your sexy ass get too far away from me again.”
“How far is too far?” I asked.

“It’s all too far. I want you right here beside me… forever.” -Rush and Blaire

“I really wish I could confirm to him that you do in fact have a penis. A very big and pretty penis,” Blaire whispered. I winced. “Please, just call it big. Don’t call it pretty. That hurts its feelings.” -Rush and Blaire

No comments:

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis