Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#66)

 
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

Jess's WoW
15749186

To All The Boys I've Loved
by Jenny Han
Release date: April 22nd, 2014

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister's ex-boyfriend, Josh. As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all.
Jess's thoughts:   Quite excited about this. I really loved her Summer trilogy, and I have been wanting  new book by her for so long! I managed to get a copy from my time at Simon and Schuster and I am so excited to read it!  And don't you just love that cover? It's awesome! 

Donna's WoW
18350328
Now and Forever
by Susane Colasanti 
Release Date: May 20th, 2014

What if your boyfriend was the world's biggest rockstar?

Sterling is crazy in love with Ethan. Not only is he the sweetest boy she's ever met, but he's an incredibly talented guitarist, singer, and songwriter. And since forever, he's believed he has what it takes to be a star.

When Ethan becomes an overnight sensation, he's thrown head-first into the glam world of celebrity-and so is Sterling. Before she knows it, she's attending red-carpet premieres, getting free designer clothes, and flying around the country to attend Ethan's monumental sold-out concerts.


It's a dream come true...but whose dream is Sterling living? And what do you do when "forever" comes to an end?

Donna's thoughts: I have so many of Susan's books on my shelf and I'm yet to get around to reading them. This is another book I'll be hopefully adding to my shelf, it sounds amazing! I can't wait! 

<What's your "waiting on" pick this week?
Want to participate? 
Grab the logo, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your link at Breaking the Spine. 
Happy Reading!
0

1 comment:

popprincess5678 said...

Both of these sound amazing, I have had my eye on the Jenny Han one for a while but had never even heard of the other.

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis