Pages

Sunday 8 June 2014

{Feature} Showcase Sunday (#51)


Showcase Sunday is a new weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea. We will now be taking part in Showcase Sunday instead of In My Mailbox. If you'd like to join see HERE for more details.

For Review:

Bought: 

Gifted:
If You Stay (Beautifully Broken #1) by Courtney - SIGNED from Stuck In Books

eBooks for Review:
18370731
A Risk Worth Taking by Heather Hildenbrand 

Thank you to all the amazing publishers who sent me books over the last two weeks - you guys rock! Thank you to Natalie for being an awesome friend, and thank you to Heather Hildenbrand!

And don't forget we have a few awesome giveaways going on right now, signed copies of books and gift cards! Check them out! 
 

6 comments:

Melanie Hall said...

Awesome book haul! some of those look great =)

Natalie Cleary said...

Awesome haul!! There's a lot there that are on my wishlist. Enjoy!!

Jess Watkins said...

I've just started The One. Love the cover!
Just bought Graduation Day as well. Such a good series!
Great book haul!

The Bumble Girl said...

So many great books here!!! I'm super excited for Afterworlds, there's nothing out there like it! And yay for Fangirl, I must read this soon too!
Enjoy your new reads :)

Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms said...

Great haul! Sleep No More is there and it looks so pretty! Enjoy all of your books! :)

Carina Olsen said...

Ohh! Lots of amazing books :D Ack, I love those movie editions of Divergent. <3 (I own them too, hih) Just so gorgeous :) And I really loved Fangirl some months ago. <3 Hope you do too. Happy reading Donna :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis